Water damage is the most fierce type of interior damage to your your home. This statistic comes from many insurance companies and is the most frequent cause for water damage claims to be files. Without immediate attention, water damage caused by flooding, and other conditions, can cause all kinds of problems to the structure of your home and your health. It seeps into the carpets, the walls, the flooring, and the frame of your home, infecting your home with mold and other symptoms that make your home nearly unliveable. Your home can be restored after a water damage event, but only if you hire the right water damage restoration company right away.
There are many causes for water damage to your home. Here are a few examples:
- Freezing temperatures cause pipes to freeze, when they thaw, the pipes burst
- Outdoor pools that leak and flood your yard, the water then moves to the underside of your home
- Heavy rains can flood your basement and the main level of your home
- Severe winds can damage your roof, which keeps the roof from keeping water out
- Water heaters can leak, which will overflow into other parts of your home
- Washing machines break and spew water all over
- Dishwashers break down
- Toilets overflow, which is a whole other issue in itself
- Water from putting out a fire; this will send water everywhere in your home
All of these causes, and more, will cause damage to the contents of your home, including the flooring, the walls, your furniture, clothing, and personal belongings. It can cause problems with the wiring in your home. Flash floods cause rivers and lakes to overflow and if your home is near the banks, you could face a giant pool of water in your home.
Call NextGen Restoration For Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Your only solution: NextGen Restoration. They are trained, experienced and knowledgeable in all facets of water damage clean-up, repair and restoration. They use specialized equipment to dry the contents of your home and remove hidden water from behind the walls. They will check the electrical wiring to make sure there is no fire hazard, they will inspect the structure of your home to ensure it’s stable, and they will help you with filing your insurance claim and talk to the adjuster on your behalf so you get everything you’re entitled to to get your home back to pre-damage condition.
Call NextGen Restoration TODAY! Don’t let water damage cause problems in your home. 813-962-6855