IMMEDIATE POSITION FOR WATER RESTORATION TECHNICIAN:
Looking for a responsible, highly motivated, experienced technician to fill a full-time position with NextGen Restoration, Inc. Must have experience in water extraction, containment set-up and take-down, equipment set-up take-down monitoring and removal, demolition, customer service skills and basic writing and mathematical skills. Will be required to adhere to company policies and procedures, answering and responding to emergency calls during any 24 hour period throughout the 365 days of the year. Must have a willingness to work days, nights, weekends and holidays (as needed for emergency response calls). Computer skills, high attention to detail and bilingual a plus! Physical demands and environment include; but are not limited to; standing or sitting for extended periods and the ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
IMMEDIATE POSITION FOR MARKETING / SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
The Marketing/Sales Rep works in close partnership with Operations to identify revenue opportunities, and support community connection for all construction companies affiliated with water damaged properties. The Marketing Directors directive is to discover and develop partnerships and strategic alliances with subcontractors and Home Insurance Carriers.
- Identifies opportunities by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring business alliances.
- Enhances organization reputation and provides proactive input and feedback
- Maintains, manages, monitors and updates all social media and websites pertaining to our services including: Facebook, Google, etc. for all markets
- Creates and distributes weekly communication
- Maintains, manages, monitors and update all subcontractor contact information in the company databases.
- Schedules events and trade shows and conducts all follow-up communications
- Monitor and procure all marketing materials, conducting trade surveys, develop additional signage or marketing materials
- Manages all client satisfaction surveys and ensures a positive experience is received. Responds to Client feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 1-3 yrs. Marketing experience.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who works independently and is highly self-motivated; goal oriented.
- Energetic, innovative and flexible.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms.
- Exhibits tenacity with meeting goals and determining solutions for business challenges.
- Follows tasks through to completion and communicates resolution to supervisor.
- Adaptable, exhibits flexibility with changing priorities and conditions.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Strong computer skills required
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- United States (Required)