Restore Your Home or Business after a Fire - Complete Restoration
When a fire loss occurs in your home or business, it’s nothing short of a tragedy. Immediate action must be taken minimize the soot from further destroying the structure and your personal contents.
Water damage from the fire fighting process must also be quickly removed and the cleanup process started to mitigate the damage.
Our emergency response team is on call 24-7, and you will always speak to a live person and our team will be dispatched to your location immediately.
We will bring your home back to pre-loss conditions, while documenting all of the damage, and working directly with your insurance company, so you can get back into your home safely and quickly.
Trust NextGen Restoration with the Tampa fire damage restoration your home or business requires. We are certified by a national body called the Institute of Cleaning & Inspection (IICRC) as Master Smoke Restorers and Master Textile Cleaners. We service all of Tampa Bay. If you’ve had a fire or fire damage restoration services, the sooner you contact us, the better! Here’s why:
When a fire occurs in a structure, intense heat and carcinogenic smoke drives complex chemicals deeply into all porous contents and building materials. But, with quick intervention (“mitigation”), many building materials that would be require demolition or removal (if untreated) can be preserved. It is all a FUNCTION OF THE TIME ELAPSED since the fire.
A fire loss does not create just “dirty” clothes or contents. A trained eye is necessary to quickly triage contents that can be salvaged and ones that can’t. If they are restorable, restoration requires unique, specific techniques performed by knowledgeable, highly-trained technicians in order to effectively salvage them.
At NextGen we offer the following services:
- Water Damage Repair & Drying services
- Home Restoration & Rebuild Services
- Mold Remediation & Inspection
- Contents Cleaning – Both furniture and soft goods
- Contents Restoration – Including furniture, clothing, drapes, rugs, etc.
- Structural Cleaning – Including Dry Ice Blasting, Soda Blasting and Hydroxylated Ozone
- Inventory of damaged contents for presentation to the insurance carrier
- Valuation of damaged contents for presentation to the insurance carrier